Message sent from:

Forms to Complete

Permission to Walk home from School

This is where you'll find forms that you might need to complete for school.

Please choose from the options below.

Battyeford Buddies request form

Medicines in School: If your child needs to be given medicines in school please complete this form. (This is not for children who already have a care plan - just when new medication is prescribed) Please note that only named medication, prescribed by a doctor to be taken 4 or more times daily can be administered by school staff.

Use this form to request any absences, including holidays. (Please note - in line with government guidelines holiday requests in term time will usually be refused)

Hit enter to search